Overview Of Our Services
Have you ever gone to the doctor’s office to get a referral, wishing you could just go and see the person you wanted to see right away? Instead you have to drive around town, make multiple appointments, and fill out more paperwork for every office. Meanwhile, whatever condition is prompting you to see a specialist is still there while you’re on hold. Sound familiar? We get it! It’s our job to reduce and eliminate those barriers.
We want to make medicine better by giving you better service. That’s why we employ so many different providers under one roof. There’s only one place you need to go, things happen more quickly, and you get better sooner. More than anything else, that’s our main goal: you get better and you have a better clinical experience.
We break down our treatment goals into four components of holistic recovery: evaluation, education, rehabilitation, and reintegration. We try to keep it simple by streamlining our systems and using technology as leverage for reducing lag time. As a result, we’re able to offer an efficient and effective integrated medicine that focuses on putting your in the driver’s seat rather than keeping you on the outside, looking in.
Services We Offer:
- Psychiatric Evaluation: An accurate diagnosis is the first step in determining your course of treatment. Evaluation is simply an interview where we collect information about you and your family history. Sometimes, we may utilize a specific tool or a test to paint the full picture of mental and emotional health.
- Medication Management: Once the testing and evaluation is done, medication management may be one of the next steps. Some clients may need more intensive check-ups with a psychiatrist as part of their medication routine, and we can provide that too. If medication is part of your treatment plan, we want to make sure you get the right medication as soon and as painlessly as possible.
- Therapy: We offer a range of therapy modalities for both individuals and groups. We’ll work with you and explain why a certain type of therapy should be included with your treatment plan. We’d also like to mention that you’re the most important part of the treatment plan! If you’d rather focus on therapy rather than medication, let us know. We want to meet your needs. While it’s not always an either-or choice, it’s important to know what you want.
- ADHD / ADD Testing: If you or your loved one is struggling in school, having difficulty concentrating, and displaying possible signs of ADHD/ ADD, testing is the appropriate first step. In most cases, we can have your results within 2-4 week’s. That empowers you with the tools you need to move forward.
- Genetic Testing: Have you or a loved one ever been on multiple rounds of prescriptions, only to find the “right combination” months, or even years down the road? We’re hoping to combat that inefficient “guess and check” method of pharmacology and get you the right combination right away. This technology is relatively new to the medical community, however, we’ve been doing it for over the last year. You can take your results to any medical professional, allowing you to get the medication that interacts best with your body’s chemical and genetic makeup.
- Urine Drug Screens: We gladly provide this testing for our clients, whether they are private or employers needing to screen potential or existing employees. We’ll give you a quick turn-around time and, most importantly, peace of mind that we treat you with dignity and respect.
Not only do we employ a variety of providers under one roof, but we make it our business to treat you right, go the extra mile, and make things happen. If there’s something we can do better to provide better, more compassionate, and more effective service to you, our client, then we’re game. We’ve invested in a complete behavioral-health team of providers because it allows us to give you the best, most efficient care so that you can live life on your terms. We’ve said over and over again that one of the biggest hindrances to achieving life on your terms is waiting too long to get started. So why wait? Why not get started? We’re standing by and we’re excited to offer you our best!