Don’t fight alone. The first step in treating PTSD is recognizing the symptoms. If you’re concerned that you or a loved one has PTSD, call (225) 751-5412 or fill out the form to make an appointment today.
Common Symptoms of PTSD May Include:
- Avoiding situations that remind you of the event
- Negative changes in beliefs and feelings
- Blocking out certain events from memory
- Mistrust in the world
- Feeling “keyed up” or hyper-aroused
- Trouble sleeping
- Trouble concentrating
- Easily startled by loud noises or surprises
At PTI, our in-house treatment team has the capabilities to help you live a more balanced life. We assess your symptoms and educate you on your condition as well as the treatments available for you. Before starting any treatment we will guide you through the treatment process, provide support resources for your treatment, and listen and work with you towards reaching positive outcomes.